‣ Superior Craftsmanship ~ Display 8 wine bottles per row with this modular, stackable wine rack. Each row easily and securely slots together.
‣ Customizable ~ Choose the number of shelves. The unfinished wood is already sealed but will allow you the option to stain, paint, or varnish to match any decor.
‣ Eye-Catching ~ Beveled edges for each bottle opening.
‣ Quality ~ Handcrafted in solid, furniture-grade, and sturdy beech hardwood.
‣ Ready-to-Use ~ Set-up requires no tools, simply slot the shelves together for a stable wine rack.
*Wine bottles shown in photos not included.
* (Please note these will NOT fit our previous noninterlocking joint models) *
The wood quality is very good and the parts fit well. The rack really doesn't need glue or anything. The one downside to the design is that you must hold the neck of the bottle firmly and not let the back end fall and hit the bottle below when you take it out. You cannot just slide a bottle out like a rack with rails from from to back.
The rack is just fine. HOWEVER, I could actually use 2 more rows for wine bottles. Is it possible to purchase the correct number of support blocks and racks for this? It would be hugely helpful.
this is made of solid wood, sturdy, incredibly easy to put together and well made. I love that you can make it as tall or short as you want....configure it into more than one unit. I love it
Easy to put together. Sturdy.