‣ Superior Craftsmanship ~ Designed to safely hold an electric or acoustic guitar with a quality non-marking hanging padded metal rack inside.
‣ Eye-Catching ~ Red felt background creates a stunning contrast, perfect for showing off your instrument. Beautiful clear-viewing sides allow your guitar to be admired at all angles.
‣ Affordable Price ~ Similar cases of this nature cost $400 + from any other retailer.
‣ Quality ~ Handcrafted in solid, furniture-grade, beech hardwood with an elegant finish.
‣ Secure ~ Locking brass latch to keep items secure.
‣ Protective ~ 98% UV protection door to safeguard your items from fading.
‣ Ready-to-Use ~ Fully assembled, with wall mounting hardware and padded guitar neck hook.
*Guitar shown in photos not included.
Fully assembled, beautifully designed, and constructed Guitar Display case. Hand-made from the finest imported hardwood furniture grade Australian Beechwood. The guitar case features a stunningly clear view from all sides of the case. Truly gives your guitar a unique look. Similar cases of this nature cost $400 + from any other retailer.
The Guitar display case features a hinged acrylic door (98% UV Protected) to keep your autographed guitar protected from the sunlight and dust-free. Lockable latches keep your prized guitar safe. The case features a felt interior background and easy to install heavy-duty padded guitar neck hook. The hook is not permanent, so you are able to install it anywhere inside the case based on your guitar size. This case fits most guitars, but please double-check measurements if you’re unsure of size.
You may also like
Greeting from Singapore! Item recieved in well packaged and timely delivery. I'm very happy with the workmanship quality.
i luv all the cases i have purchased. the lock on it seems a little cheap but my guitars display well
Even better than I expected. Beautifully made case!
Guitar case was well packaged and well taped. It took nearly 45 minutes to peel the take off both sides of the case and some got stuck in the seams. Despite the time going into getting it out of the packaging and on the wall properly, I would buy this again. My sons signed guitar looks incredible in the case with the lights on.