‣ Superior Craftsmanship ~ Perfect for displaying a displaying a US Marine Officer Mameluke Sword, US Marine Corps NCO Sword, US Army Officers Saber, US Army NCO Saber, US Coast Guard Sword, US Air Force Sword, and more.
‣ Eye-Catching ~ Red felt (optional colors are available) background creates a stunning contrast, perfect for showing off your collection. Beautiful front opening door.
‣ Quality ~ Handcrafted in solid, furniture-grade, beech hardwood with an elegant finish.
‣ Secure ~ Locking brass latch to keep the door from opening.
‣ Protective ~ 98% UV protection door to safeguard your items from fading.
‣ Ready-to-Use ~ Fully assembled, with wall mounting hardware and moveable matching sword stand.
*Swords shown in photos not included.
Our swords and scabbards display case is beautifully designed and constructed. Made of solid furniture-grade beech hardwood cabinet, this is the perfect solution to display 2 large swords with scabbards. The display case features a locking acrylic door (98% UV resistant with two keys) to keep out dust and felt fabric background. Perfect for displaying a US Marine Officer Mameluke Sword, US Marine Corps NCO Sword, US Army Officers Saber, US Army NCO Saber, US Coast Guard Sword, US Air Force Sword, and more. Moveable matching sword stand included. The cabinet is completed with brass hinges, door latch, and installed wall hanging hardware. (swords and scabbards shown are not included).
Unit Weight: 20 lbs.
Dimensions: Outside: 45"W X 18"H X 4.00"D Inside: 44"W X 17"H X 3.25"D
Important note: Please make sure your sword and scabbard are within the inside measurements of this case before purchasing.
This cabinet has installed lockable latches.
This cabinet has an installed UV Protection Rated Acrylic Door.
You may also like
Do check the depth needed for your swords. I am hanging up British Infantry swords. I have the display case with a carpenter to add another 5cm of depth. I should have checked beforehand.
This item was perfect for my son's katana's. It looked exactly like the picture.