‣ Superior Craftsmanship ~ Display 12 wine bottles per row with this modular, stackable wine rack. Each row easily and securely slots together to create a durable and classy display.
‣ Customizable ~ Choose the number of shelves. The unfinished wood is already sealed but will allow you the option to stain, paint, or varnish to match any decor.
‣ Eye-Catching ~ Beveled edges for each bottle opening.
‣ Quality ~ Handcrafted in elegant pinewood.
**Item ships flat. Some simple assembly is required.**
*Wine bottles shown in photos not included.
You have the option to select these racks ranging from 24 bottles to any amount that fits your space. Based on your wine bottle capacity requirement. The pictures tell you everything, our stackable modular wine racks are the most versatile and easily assembled racking system available. We have multiple sizes of racks and lengths to accommodate your wine capacity as well as your floor space. Each 1 set you order gives you 2 – 12 bottle racks. So for instance, if you get 2 sets you will get 4 – 12 bottle racks. Allowing you to stack all 4 of them straight up, or put 2 side by side. It is up to you how to place it. Whether you have a small space in a corner to stack 2 units, or you have an empty wall you want to fill. The versatility of these racks make them great to use
* Made from 100% Real Wood. Very classy and elegant yet solid furniture-grade pinewood.
* No details overlooked. Each shelf has hand beveled edges, very smooth rounded edges for maximum bottle/label safety.
* Quality of these hardwood means that they will not dent, turn yellow, or fade. Much higher quality than other wine racks.
* Very easy to assemble. Takes just a few minutes to set up each set.
*Unfinished wood is already sealed but will allow you the option to stain, paint, or varnish to match any decor you might have.
* Will hold most standard 750ml bottles- Bordeaux, Burgundy, Pinot, only bottles it will not hold are large Champagne-style bottles. Or very wide bottom bottles.
If you are missing the assembly instructions for this product, you can download a pdf of it from the instructions page.
I was surprised with how much assembly was still required.
no directions included in the package. pieces of wood did not all fit together neatly and nicely (some edges/cut weren't precise and made sliding them together very difficult). a couple of the wood slats cracked when i hammered a nail into them. all in all, ok at best but cheaply made, cheaply put together, and would not buy again.
Very nice. Just what we were looking for. Thank you.