‣ Superior Craftsmanship ~ Beautiful crown molding design frames 11 adjustable glass shelves that can hold up to 144 standard-sized shot glasses.
‣ Eye-Catching ~ Black felt background, perfect for showing off a collection of glasses, mini liquor bottles, or other collectibles.
‣ Quality ~ Handcrafted in solid, furniture-grade, beech hardwood with an elegant finish.
‣ Secure ~ Locking brass latch to ensure the security of your collection.
‣ Protective ~ 98% UV protection door to safeguard your items from fading.
‣ Ready-to-Use ~ Fully assembled, with wall mounting hardware included.
*Shot glasses and bottles shown in photos not included.
Hand-made from imported Australian beech wood. This furniture grade Shot Glass Display case cabinet is of beautiful design and construction, very detailed and attractive, but also very affordable. Has a stunning black felt back with glass shelves to give this case a truly beautiful and unique look.
The cabinet features a locking front door with 98% UV acrylic. Protects your items inside from the sunlight as well as dust. 11 glass shelves that can display your shot glasses. They are fully adjustable so you can space the shelves differently. A total of 12 shelves including the bottom base. A perfect case to display shot glasses/shooter/figurines/model toys and other items. Can hold up to 144 standard shot glasses / or 84 shooter shot glasses/ or mix and match.
The most important thing is 2.5 inches on the depth. If your item is smaller than that it will fit inside. The height and width most likely will not be a factor in holding the specific item going inside. Can be used for so many different collectibles.
The display case comes standard with a 98% UV Door, Lockable latches with keys, and all mounting hardware. The case comes fully assembled.
I am very pleased with this cabinet! It is very well made, and an attractive way to display your collectables. I wanted a darker color but they were all sold out so I got the oak one and it looks awesome!
I absolutely love this case. this is my second one! Great quality! I hope I dont need another one but if I do I know where to go.
Beautiful piece. Will work well for my shot glasses.